This hearty meal will put in anyones Thursday night - the family will love it! See remarks section for Low FODMAP diet tip.
The ingredient of Chicken, bacon and rice bake
- 8 rashers middle bacon, rind removed
- 8 skinless chicken thigh fillets
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 cup white long-grain rice
- 6 green onions, thinly sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 teaspoon ground turmeric
- 1 small lemon, rind grated, juiced
- 2 cups Massel chicken style liquid amassing
- 1/4 cup coriander leaves
The instruction how to make Chicken, bacon and rice bake
- Preheat oven to 180u00b0C. Lay bacon flat going on for a board and cut the round, lean eye off each rasher. Dice eye pieces. Wrap 1 length of long-lasting bacon around each chicken thigh. commentator as soon as toothpicks.
- Heat oil in a frying pan greater than medium-high heat. Cook chicken, in batches, for 2 minutes each side or until bacon is buoyant golden. separate to a plate.
- increase be credited with rice and diced bacon to frying pan. Reduce heat to low. Cook, stirring, for 1 minute. go to onions, garlic, turmeric, lemon rind, stock, and salt and pepper to frying pan. Cook, stirring, for 1 minute or until without difficulty combined. Transfer union to an ovenproof casserole dish. Arrange chicken thighs over rice, pressing down gently. Cover past a tight-fitting lid or foil.
- Bake for 50 minutes or until rice is sore spot and chicken is cooked through. cut off surgically remove from oven. Drizzle as soon as lemon juice. Sprinkle afterward coriander. Remove toothpicks. Serve.
Nutritions of Chicken, bacon and rice bakecalories: 804.235 calories
calories: 42 grams fat
calories: 12 grams saturated fat
calories: 43 grams carbohydrates
calories: 2 grams sugar
calories: 63 grams protein
calories: 239 milligrams cholesterol
calories: 1872.52 milligrams sodium