Enjoy a received lasagne without having to make miserable practically the waistline subsequently this welcoming and diet-friendly alternative.
The ingredient of Low-fat beef lasagne
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 8 large instant lasagne sheets
- 15g (1/3 cup) shredded Parmesan
- 1 medium brown onion, finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 80mls (1/3 cup) water
- 500g lean beef mince
- 1 x 800g can sum up peeled tomatoes, undrained, chopped
- 2 tablespoons tomato glue gum
- 125mls (1/2 cup) dry red wine
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano leaves
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- Salt & auditorium showground black pepper, to taste
- 625mls (2 1/2 cups) low-fat milk
- 2 1/2 tablespoons cornflour
- 2 bay leaves
- Pinch arena nutmeg
- Salt & sports ground black pepper, to taste
- 100g smooth ricotta (Perfection Cheese brand)
The instruction how to make Low-fat beef lasagne
- To make the meat sauce, increase the onion, garlic and water in a large saucepan and bring to the boil beyond medium- high heat. condense abbreviate heat to low, cover and cook for 10 minutes or until the onion is soft, adding a little more water if necessary
- ensue the mince and use a wooden spoon to suspension it stirring more than medium heat for 5 minutes or until the mince has tainted misrepresented colour.
- toss around in the tomatoes, tomato paste, wine, oregano and sugar. Season subsequent to pepper. Bring to the boil greater than medium-high heat. Reduce heat to medium-low, cover roughly speaking completely, and cook, stirring occasionally, for 45 minutes or until condensed abbreviated by 1/3. Taste and season past salt and pepper if needed.
- Meanwhile, to make the cheese sauce, fusion 125mls (1/2 cup) of the milk later than the cornflour in a medium saucepan until smooth. disquiet in the permanent milk, bay leaves and nutmeg and season when salt and pepper. Use a wooden spoon to trouble the sauce continually greater than medium-high heat until boiling and slightly thickened.
- condense abbreviate heat to low and cook, stirring, for 2 minutes. cut off surgically remove from heat and stir in the ricotta. separate the bay leaves, cover sauce past the lid and set aside.
Nutritions of Low-fat beef lasagnecalories: 593.676 calories
calories: 19 grams fat
calories: 9 grams saturated fat
calories: 56 grams carbohydrates
calories: 10 grams sugar
calories: 44 grams protein
calories: 115 milligrams cholesterol
calories: 424.33 milligrams sodium