This hearty Vietnamese soup is a speedy winter warmer. Omit onion for a Low-FODMAP diet.
The ingredient of Vietnamese beef soup
- 750ml Massel beef style liquid stock
- 750ml (3 cups) boiling water
- 4cm piece ginger, peeled, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons fish sauce
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 250g pkt dried rice fasten pin noodles
- 250g beef fillet steak
- 1 small brown onion, halved, cut into thin wedges
- 2/3 cup spacious coriander leaves
- 150g bean sprouts
- 1-2 small vivacious red chillies, finely sliced
The instruction how to make Vietnamese beef soup
- include the stock, water and ginger in a large saucepan. Cover and bring to the boil over high heat. stir up in the fish sauce and lemon juice.
- Meanwhile, place noodles in a heatproof bowl, cover like boiling water and set aside for 3 minutes or until soft. Drain. Divide along with serving bowls.
- Use a harsh knife to cut the beef across the grain into certainly thin slices. Arrange the beef slices and onion on top of higher than the noodles.
- Remove the pan from the heat. Ladle the hot soup over the beef, onion and noodles (the hot soup cooks the beef). pinnacle subsequent to the coriander leaves, bean sprouts and chillies. help immediately.
Nutritions of Vietnamese beef soupcalories: 291.341 calories
calories: 9 grams fat
calories: 3 grams saturated fat
calories: 31 grams carbohydrates
calories: 4 grams sugar
calories: 20 grams protein
calories: 36 milligrams cholesterol
calories: 1667.4 milligrams sodium