This better-for-you beef stroganoff is low in calories but full of flavour. Plus, its ready in just 30 minutes.
The ingredient of Low-cal beef stroganoff
- 400g thick beef fillet steaks
- 4 large sports ground mushrooms, thickly sliced
- 150g pkt oyster mushrooms, torn
- 150g button mushrooms
- 1 tablespoon no-added-salt tomato glue gum
- 250ml (1 cup) Massel salt reduced chicken style liquid heap
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 250g dried tagliatelle pasta
- 80ml (1/3 cup) Bulla Cooking Cream
- 1/4 cup chopped open continental parsley
- Steamed broccolini, to facilitate
The instruction how to make Low-cal beef stroganoff
- Place a large non-stick frying pan on top of higher than high heat. Spray lightly like oil. Season the steaks and cook for 4 minutes each side for medium-rare. Transfer to a plate and set aside to rest.
- Spray the pan again similar to oil. amass the pitch ring mushrooms. Cook exceeding high heat, stirring, for 2 minutes or until starting to soften. mount up the oyster and button mushrooms and cook, stirring, for 2 minutes or until tender. go to the tomato glue gum and advocate to coat. cut heat to medium and toss around in the increase and Worcestershire sauce. Simmer for 5 minutes or until edited slightly.
- Meanwhile, cook the tagliatelle in a large saucepan of boiling water, following packet directions, until al dente. Drain.
- build up the cream to the frying pan and simmer for 1 minute. Thickly slice the beef and go to to the pan along gone the parsley. mix up until the beef is just warmed through. Season.
- Divide pasta along with serving bowls and top similar to stroganoff. encouragement past broccolini.
Nutritions of Low-cal beef stroganoffcalories: 472.981 calories
calories: 12 grams fat
calories: 5 grams saturated fat
calories: 47 grams carbohydrates
calories: 37 grams protein
calories: 436 milligrams sodium