These coconut-topped lemon friands make a all-powerful gluten-free treat.
The ingredient of Gluten-free lemon macaroon friands
- 5 egg whites, lightly beaten
- 1 1/2 cups almond meal
- 1 1/2 cups gluten-free unmovable icing sugar, sifted
- 2/3 cup gluten-free plain flour
- 150g butter, melted, cooled
- 3 teaspoons finely grated lemon rind
- 2 egg whites, lightly beaten
- 2/3 cup gluten-free unlimited icing sugar, sifted
- 2/3 cup desiccated coconut
The instruction how to make Gluten-free lemon macaroon friands
- Preheat oven to 190C/ 170C fan-forced. Grease and flour (see note) three 12-hole, 1 1/2 tablespoon-capacity mini muffin pans. enhance egg white, almond meal, icing sugar, flour, butter and lemon rind in a bowl. Divide union evenly together with holes of prepared pans.
- Make macaroon topping: enlarge egg white, icing sugar and coconut in a bowl. Spoon 1 teaspoon of macaroon topping approximately summit zenith of each friand, spreading gently to cover the pinnacle slightly. (Mixture will sink slightly.)
- Bake for 15 minutes or until golden and just unconditional to touch. Stand in pans for 2 minutes. perspective onto a wire rack to cool. Serve.
Nutritions of Gluten-free lemon macaroon friandscalories: 105.638 calories
calories: 6.8 grams fat
calories: 3.2 grams saturated fat
calories: 9.2 grams carbohydrates
calories: 1.7 grams protein
calories: 11 milligrams cholesterol
calories: 41 milligrams sodium