This recipe for beef dhal is a enormous artifice to incorporate further fibre into your diet.
The ingredient of Beef dhal
- 1/4 cup yellow split peas
- 1/4 cup red lentils
- 2 teaspoons rice bran oil
- 1 small brown onion, finely chopped
- 1 small red capsicum, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons balti curry paste
- 4 cups Bolognese sauce (see related recipe)
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/2 cup chopped buoyant coriander leaves
- Toasted Turkish bread, to assistance
- Greek-style yoghurt, to foster
- open coriander leaves, to support
The instruction how to make Beef dhal
- Cook split peas in a medium saucepan of boiling water for 10 minutes. amass lentils. Boil for a other 15 minutes or until tender. Drain.
- Heat oil in a large saucepan more than medium heat. build up onion and capsicum. Cook, stirring, for 3 minutes or until onion has softened. ensue curry paste. Cook, stirring, for 1 minute or until fragrant.
- mount up bolognese, lemon juice and drained peas and lentils. Cook, stirring occasionally, for 8 to 10 minutes or until irritated through. shake up in coriander. facilitate beef dhal taking into account bearing in mind toasted Turkish bread, yoghurt and coriander.
Nutritions of Beef dhalcalories: 583.638 calories
calories: 21 grams fat
calories: 6.7 grams saturated fat
calories: 52.2 grams carbohydrates
calories: 40.6 grams protein
calories: 67 milligrams cholesterol
calories: 1221 milligrams sodium